The HMC League was founded in 1963 for the relief of mentally handicapped people. Initially, the main objective was the creation of HMC school classes for children with mental disabilities.
Our aim has evolved and today we support people with intellectual disabilities and are committed to their social, professional and cultural inclusion.
We offer :
- Adapted vocational training
- Employment in our workshops for professional inclusion
- Follow-up and supervision with external companies
- Supported housing
- Support in independent housing
- Leisure activities
- Day care
- Continuing education activities
- Information and consultation service