Functions (non-exhaustive list) :
• Welcoming, informing and caring for the patient
• Take samples in accordance with the prescribed order
• Inform and update patient data
• Take part in the respect of ISO 15189 standards
• To be a player in the continuous improvement of processes and to be a driving force in proposing corrective/improvement actions.
• Contribute to the respect of the deadlines for the transmission of results
• Desired experience in the private and/or public sector
• State diploma - DE- Nursing
• Authorisation to practise the profession in Luxembourg
Skills and qualities required :
• Good knowledge of medical terminology and the nomenclature of medical biology acts (NABM)
• Knowledge of Luxembourgish and/or German is an additional asset.
• Rigour and sense of organisation
• Interpersonal skills
• Be dynamic, autonomous and flexible
• B driving licence and private car
We offer you a remuneration adapted to your experience and skills, a pleasant working environment and the opportunity to take part in the launch and development of a new and innovative medical analysis laboratory.
Send your application, together with your curriculum vitae and covering letter under the reference "R006 - Nurse" using the form below.