- Provide front line IT support for both Hardware and software issues for users requiring assistance by telephone, email or the helpdesk management system.
- Installation and maintenance of IT systems
- Ticket-based processing of orders
- Troubleshooting, repair and upgrades to hardware and software
- Installation of hardware and software components according to specifications
- Setting up Windows client operating systems
- Execution of spare parts orders and installation
- Routine maintenance tasks on peripherals and networks
- Training of end users in updated or newly installed systems
- Manage 3 Level Support Requests and external IT Suppliers
- Comply with IT Group procedures (backup, security, etc.)
- Manage IT costs and budget (cost follow-up)
Experience and skills required
- Training in the IT / system electronics technician / or you have acquired appropriate IT know-how as a practitioner.
- Experience in first-level support or the user help desk
- Experience with hardware (client) and peripheral devices (printer, scanner, laptop)
- Basic knowledge of network systems / techniques
- Customer-oriented communicator - You are empathetic, listenable and calm
- IT background - You have a basic knowledge of IT and are good with computers, even if you do not have a diploma in that field.
- Analytical and problem-solving
Language skills : fluently in French, German, English